From: Peter Leye <pleye@sixco.ae>
Subject: Re: Moving to Exchange
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:39:21 +0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If people need mobile sync, on the devices which you mentioned, than you
should be able to give it to them.
Have a look at Stalker's OEM partner list here:
http://www.stalker.com/content/partners_tech.html
and scroll down the screen.

If Exchange needs a BES server to handle Blackberries, than it's not
abnormal that CGPro needs a similar thing to serve blackberreis, Palms, and
Windows Mobile devices, for mail and all the rest. And it's listed there.
It's not activesync, but it does the job.

I don't want to do advertizing here, I'm using one of the products listed
there, not selling it, and it just works. At least you mobile users will be
happy again. I'm not commenting on the macbook.

Regards,

Peter Leye