From: Richard Davis <rkd@kimray.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to Exchange
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 21:53:45 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
>hi,
>
>always make me laugh these exchange chaps asking people who use cgp in
>preference how they should go about setting up stuff in exchange.

And I don't really think they expect you to help them set up Exchange.
They are probably looking for how to get at the users addresses,
passwords, and email in CGP so the can import it into exchange to make
the changeover as transparent as possible for their users.

>one has to assume they have a very high regard for people who use cgp
>even though themselves don't want too.. ironic really!!

It's not that they want to use of have a preference for Exchange.

Exchange is currently the ONLY messaging environment that directly
supports Entourage calendaring and active sync for windows mobile.

Maybe if enough CGP users post the reasons the must leave the CGP
environment, Stalker will put their resources on supporting features
users are asking for instead of things like Pronto.