From: Dan Wright <CGatePro@computerx.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to Exchange
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:46:14 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I thought MoveIMAPMail just moved things with IMAP.  That messes up contacts, events, tasks, and journal entries. The export and import method preserves almost everything. It works at least 99% of the time.  Unfortunately the less than one percent problem includes logging an error for every time an imported message accessed via IMAP.

I tried Exchange newsgroups/forums/lists and Microsoft Partner support first.  Microsoft people tend to have a very Microsoft-centric view of the world.  They are not much help unless you are running a 100% Microsoft environment.

Anyone done this yet?

Dan

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 16:23:44 -0400