From: Dan Wright <CGatePro@computerx.com>
Subject: Moving to Exchange
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:11:55 -0700
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all,

Does anyone have advice for moving from Communigate 5.0.11 with clients using Outlook 2003 and the MAPI connector to Exchange 2007?

I have been moving data by exporting and importing through a PST.  Exchange 2007 throws errors in some cases when working with items that were originally processed by the MAPI connector.

The error is MapiExceptionPropsDontMatch and I am guessing it is from finding a attribute on the message that it didn't put there.

I can move the data with AddrLoad from Connected Software but it treats everything as a email message so it messes up contacts and calendar items.

Has anyone done this migration yet?  I would love to learn from your experience.

Thanks,

Dan