From: Dan Wright <CGatePro@computerx.com>
Subject: PGP and MAPI connector
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:51:32 -0700
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Howdy all,

Does anyone have a suggestion for user friendly PGP implementation for a company using Outlook 2003 with the MAPI connector?

The latest versions of PGP use a proxy technique that seems confused by the data passed by the MAPI connector. The older version (back when they used the Outlook plugin) is almost $400.

I have a law firm where clients are requiring email be encrypted and I need something simple for the staff.  The client requires that it be PGP.

Thanks in advance,

Dan