From: Keith Beeby <k.beeby@albion.co.uk>
Subject: Re: authBackupChecker script not working?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:30:05 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I've run the script manually from the console (see output below)

perl /var/CommuniGate/authBackupChecker.pl
* AUTH_Backup_Checker script v1.2 started
001 NEW testuser@testdomain.co.uk
* testdomain.co.uk found alive
001 FAILURE Send directly to testdomain.co.uk, not to us

So it runs manually but doesn't seem be used from within CommuniGate as an External Authentication program? Even though I created an empty domain called testdomain.co.uk and within the domain settings set it to 'yes' for Consult External Authenticator

Also, are you able to have a look in the log of your primary mail server?

I've looked on the log file of the Primary server but can't see any reference?

Thanks for your help,

Keith