From: Adam Morey <amorey@healthydirections.com>
Subject: Calendar Sharing (MAPI, accepting for others)
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:14:33 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We rolled out MAPI to all of our 250 users, with Outlook 2003, and
configured to use free/busy.

It works great for the general user.

I need a solution to help our executive assistants manage their
significant others calendars.

I can share calendars with MAPI.  But how do I have the assistants
accept a meeting in the shared calendar?  Can I move the meeting request
with a server side rule from calendar owner to the calendar manager?
Are there any tricks to manage a shared calendar, related to accepting,
declining?

The meeting request files aren't "email", and loose something when they
are forwarded???

If anyone has tackled this and has a solution, please share.

Thanks,

Adam