From: Keith Beeby <k.beeby@albion.co.uk>
Subject: authBackupChecker script not working?
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:52:57 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I'm trying to use the authBackupChecker perl script (I've tried both versions of the script on http://www.stalker.com/CGAUTH/ )
on our MX backup mail server.

I've edited the script to include our domain and IP address of primary mail server. Setup External Authentication under the Helpers web page.

I've created a domain on the backup server and set Unknown Names to Consult External Authenticator

The log shows the following....

09:17:30.56 2 EXTAUTH launching /var/CommuniGate/authBackupChecker2.pl
09:17:30.57 2 EXTAUTH '/var/CommuniGate/authBackupChecker2.pl' launched
09:17:30.79 4 EXTAUTH inp(42): * AUTH_Backup_Checker2 script v2.1 started

But fails to stop messages coming in? And nothing else show up in the log with the EXTAUTH tag

Any thoughts why it not working? (MX Backup Server Running on Apple OS X 10.4.8 CGatePro v5.0.2)

Keith