From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Certificates help needed...
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:10:45 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
More questions...

Tried creating a certificate again.  This time the process died, but showed me the 'secure email settings' after this error.  I tried 'exporting' the certificate as before, but CGP reported that it could not find the file?

Logged out and back in.

The account I was testing is now saying "Secure Mail is Locked" when I go to the 'Secure Email' settings.  But when I enter the 'Secure Email' password, CGP sends back an error "Account does not have an S/MIME Certificate".

If CGP won't progress beyond this point I don't seem to be able to unset the secure email setting via webmail.  Is there (I hope) some other way to remove this setting and start process again?

I'm still not sure why CGP won't create the certificate normally as per help files.  Any ideas on this would be valuable.

Thanks!

Gavin Lawrie