From: Edson Alvarenga J. <ealvarenga@cableonda.com>
Subject: Re: Using IMAP outside the office
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:52:21 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Hi Aaron, some ISP configure your server authentication for prohibit the open-relay by others users outnet, you should´ve configured in your aplication mail, the option Authenticated for smpt, and before send mail, you should click send&received, this authenticad you account.

Saludos,

Edson Alvarenga J.
Ingeniero de Operación y Mantenimiento
Departamento de Comunicaciones
Cable Onda, Panamá
TEL. (507) 390-3483
Móvil (507) 6611-3304

Martin.Hepworth escribió:
Aarron

IMAP does NOT send email, it only receives. SMTP sends!

I'd check the clients are authenticating for smtp.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator