From: Martin.Hepworth <martinh@solidstatelogic.com>
Subject: RE: Using IMAP outside the office
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:29:12 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Aaron

I'd also look at using the MAPI connect for the outlook clients, its a lot better than using plain imap with Outlook (which isn't that brilliant!).

Check the account settings for smtp auth, which does sound the problem given CGP isn't letting you 'relay' outside itself. There's usually a ticky box that says something like use same username password as incoming email.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic