From: Kirk Gleason <kgleason@finelight.com>
Subject: Re: iCal publishing CGate Pro 5.1.11
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:28:50 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
AB,
  I am really stumped by this one too ... Is there a way that I can force CommuniGate to delete my calendar? It used to be that if the Calendar did not exist, and you clicked on Calendar in the Webmail, you would get an error. Last night I tried deleting Calendar.mdir from my account, but I did not get the error from the webmail. When I try to delete the Calendar folder from an IMAP client, it tells me that it is locked (even after I recreated the mdir). It looks more and more like this is specific to this calendar (as I mentioned, I have other calendars published to this account using iCal and they are still working fine).
  Maybe the problem is in my iCal. Could this be related to iTunes syncing iCal with my iPhone? That is the only calendar I sync with the phone. Now that I think about it, the timing of it all seems right. I may have incorrectly assumed that it was because of the CGate upgrade, which happened at the same time as my getting the phone. I know this is outside the scope of this list. I am just spitballing here, looking for any ideas ...

--
Kirk Gleason
Systems Engineer