From: Kirk Gleason <kgleason@finelight.com>
Subject: Re: iCal publishing CGate Pro 5.1.11
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:47:22 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It gets even weirder .... my wife runs OS X at home, so I have a couple of her calendars published to my account at work, and they are still working. For some reason, the problem seems to be isolated to my calendar named Calendar. I have tried and http and an https connection. I suppose it could my local calendar, but my wife is using the same version of iCal. Really stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can delete my calendar? Every time I try, it says it is locked.

--
Kirk Gleason
Systems Engineer