From: Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@2gc.co.uk>
Subject: Re: iCal publishing CGate Pro 5.1.11
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:11:01 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 31 Jul 2007, at 02:56, Kirk Gleason wrote:

I have been testing this further, and still no luck. Here is what I have tried:

1. Publishing to a newly created calendar.

2. Deleting the previous calendar, and re-creating it.

Let me take that back ... I can't seem to delete the Calendar folder from a client app. Everything keeps telling me it is in use. I have tried deleting the folder from the server file system, which it let me do, and I could then recreate it from a client application.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

Has anyone else seen this?  We use shared iCals, and I don't want to break our system by upgrading to 5.1.11 if this will be so.

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 //
info@2gc.co.uk
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.

http://www.2gc.co.uk/