From: Kirk Gleason <kgleason@finelight.com>
Subject: Re: iCal publishing CGate Pro 5.1.11
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 21:56:19 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have been testing this further, and still no luck. Here is what I have tried:

1. Publishing to a newly created calendar.
2. Deleting the previous calendar, and re-creating it.

Let me take that back ... I can't seem to delete the Calendar folder from a client app. Everything keeps telling me it is in use. I have tried deleting the folder from the server file system, which it let me do, and I could then recreate it from a client application.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

--
Kirk Gleason
Systems Engineer