From: Kirk Gleason <kgleason@finelight.com>
Subject: iCal publishing CGate Pro 5.1.11
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:25:49 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Has anyone noticed any problems publishing Calendars from iCal on CGate Pro v 5.1.11? Since I upgraded to 5.1.11 I have not been able to successfully publish my calendar from iCal, but I can successfully subscribe to other people calendars. This seems to have broken in 5.1.11 (in 5.1.10 it was working).

The URL I am try to use for publishing in iCal looks like this:

http://mail.domain.tld:9100/CalendarData/~<username>/

And the Calendar is named Calendar. iCal used to automatically append the Calendar.ics onto the end of the URL, and based on the error message I am getting back from iCal, it looks like it is still happening like that.

Nothing is showing up in the CGate Logs.

--
Kirk Gleason
Systems Engineer