From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Is it only me that can't sign up to tolktoip.com?
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:42:41 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Possible the proxy server is causing problems, because I don't see this problem here. However, Pronto doesn't work behind an Apache proxy.

Can you get around that proxy?

Or, maybe Stalker could fix Pronto so it can work through Apache and other proxies, or at least comment on the issue?

Thanks
Nicolas

Peter Leye wrote:
I tried to sign up to talktoip.com (http://www.talktoip.com). I click on the
Sign up link (http://www.talktoip.com/signUp.html), and I get a screen with
an image, showing how to sign up.
I click on it, and the Pronto interface loads.

However, the screen then shows 2 boxes for username and password, *without*
the prompts next to it.
Also, the 3rd box is a drop-down box, with no selections.

On under that, there is a larger, blank box. You can click on it, but
nothing happens.

I'm asking this, because I'm working from behind a country-wide proxy
server.
Is the effect the same elsewhere?

Thanks,

Peter Leye