From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: minor future request
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:24:07 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
>> Now in the new interface I haven't found the equiv location

Hopefully I can revert the "somewhat of a pain" into the previous "minous grumble"...:

Isn't what you search in Users / Domains / <domain> / <user> / Preferences, under "Message Composer" (From Address)?

NH

Larry Ash wrote:
I have been using CGPro since the 3.0 days and there has always been a small irritation when creating a new accounts.

CGPro sets the return address as <username>@main.domain.name. I prefer to set the main domain as a machine name
and then put the domain as an alias. This means every new account has a default of <username>@grumpy.domain.com.

For years the create account process included going into the WebUser Prefs and resetting the return address. Now in the new interface I haven't found the equiv location. So what was a minor grumble has become somewhat of a pain as I have to log into the account and set it manually.

Could the account template please include a return address setting so that it could be pre-set.

Larry Ash
Network Administrator
Mountain West Telephone
400 East 1st St.