From: Matthew Black <black@csulb.edu>
Subject: Feature request - per folder column headings
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:34:38 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have a power user here with about 1.3 gigabytes in his
Sent Items folder. That is nearing the 2GB folder limit.
When I suggested moving some messages to other folders,
he protested saying that only the Sent Items folder shows
the column "Recipient" and other folders show "Sender."

I know you can change WebMail settings to show one or the
other or both. However, the settings apply to all folders.
Hence, it would be annoying to configure WebMail to show
*both* Sender and Recipient for all folders as that takes
up a lot of horizontal real estate in the message listing.

I hereby propose the following CGP WebMail feature: either
per-folder column settings OR a toggle flag for every
folder to indicate whether the message list should show
the Sender or Recipient (i.e., some flag indicating
whether this is a folder of inbound or outbound messages).

matthew black
network services
california state university, long beach