From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Attachments getting bounced back to senders
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:30:12 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Because the content of the attachment, as well as any header, will be used to check the RFCReader match.

Check the full source of the message in rfc822 format. Each line, one by one, will be examined to be matched against the strings on the RFCReader page. If there's a match, the message will be rejected with the "content is not acceptable here" error.

Nicolas

Edward Zaremba wrote:
Okay, I removed everything that could be an issue from the Body and Subject.

If sending only an attachment with no text or subject how is it the RFCReader reading it to bounce it back?