From: Luis Gonçalves luisgo@vodafone.pt <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Problem with, supposed with last version o Communigate
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 14:49:44 +0000
To: CGatePro@mail.stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Dear All

   I will explain what I think is happening.

I have a VPS with Communigate. My email, some times go to SPAM due of my domain (that it is a subdomain of a provider domain. There are many subdomains with that domain that it is out my control. But most the cases I have no problems)

I suppose, in last version of the Communigate, an anti-Spam is applied to the sent queue also. When I send my emails with a link to my web server (signature text) that is the same subdomain of my email server it stays in queue. Eventually the email is sent. I think it is a protection of the anti-Spam.

How I can make an exception on this (with my own server address)?

Thanks

Luis Gonçalves