From: Chris Irvine chris@threeprong.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Reverse option to inhibit "Send Encrypted SSL/TLS" for certain hosts
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 16:57:22 -0700
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have the "whenever possible" box checked to make a best effort to send email using encryption to other hosts. However, from time to time, I find hosts that have broken SSL configurations where the fix will be a while out, in other words, they may never fix their problems.

I'm looking for a way to disable STARTTLS for outbound SMTP just for a select host or two. Any suggestions?

I guess I could build build a relay host just for these situations, but that seems like a lot of work.

-Chris