From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: How to move a folder
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:31:44 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
What is the error TB and CGP (in the logs) is reporting?

I find sometimes I get "ghost" folders with TB and it stop me from recreating the folders as it actually already exists. For some reason TB doesn't quite see it. Go into webmail, make sure the folder isn't there and then double check at the OS level. It may be a file system thing where the folder wasn't actually deleted and recreating it is being denied due to the folder already existing.

On 4/10/2018 7:02 AM, James Moe jimoe@sohnen-moe.com wrote:
cgpro: 6.1.20
linux 4.12.14-lp150.12.7-default x86_64

   I use Thunderbird as an email client. I inadvertently moved a folder
from the top level into another folder. When I moved it back to the top
level, a partial message indicated the operation was denied by the
server. WTF? This was never an issue previously. And there was nothing
in the log file about it.
   Why would the operation be denied? I can move the folder to any other
folder, just not the top level.

   I could see no way to move the folder from the website view of the
account.
   I can:
- stop cgpro
- move the folder using the OS itself