From: James Moe jimoe@sohnen-moe.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: How to move a folder
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 14:02:47 -0700
To: CGPro <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
cgpro: 6.1.20
linux 4.12.14-lp150.12.7-default x86_64

  I use Thunderbird as an email client. I inadvertently moved a folder
from the top level into another folder. When I moved it back to the top
level, a partial message indicated the operation was denied by the
server. WTF? This was never an issue previously. And there was nothing
in the log file about it.
  Why would the operation be denied? I can move the folder to any other
folder, just not the top level.

  I could see no way to move the folder from the website view of the
account.
  I can:
- stop cgpro
- move the folder using the OS itself