From: Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: AW: [CGP] SMPT Receiving Option "Reverse Connect" and backscatter
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 13:07:56 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello Ralf

Thank you very much for your advice!

We have now disabled "Reverse Connect" for 2 days and we see augmented spam in our mailboxes, despite we have the SpamCatcher plugin. But maybe this is better, than our mail-servers will be blocked and we can not send email any more to some recipients that are using backscatter.org for their mail-servers.

best regards,

André

Am 20.09.2018 um 14:05 schrieb :
Well yes, "Reverse Connect" can be seen as an intrusion.
I would recommend to disable this.

On the other hand backscatter.org is untrustworthy and nobody should seriously us it.
The same applies for "UCE Protect" btw.

Kind regards

Ralf Zenklusen