From: Chris Vlad postmaster@lightology.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Salesforce integration
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:24:37 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello CGP community,
I am in need of connecting CGP emails with Salesforce and I need advise.
So far there is a good implementation of Salesforce for Outlook where a plug in outlook provides salesforce functionality, however that only works with outlook connected to an Exchange server or outlook.com if anyone knows how to get that working with CGP over ActiveSync or MAPI or even IMAP I would appreciate you suggestions.
Second option will be move some users to outlook.com and continue to use CGP as the email system for the rest of the organization and just routing email back and forth with outlook.com using outlook.com as  front end to the users. My question is how to do that ? is that even possible with outlook.com?

Thank you,
Chris Vlad