From: Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: [CGP] SpamCatcher : URL is in DNSBL : how to find out which URL is affected?
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 16:20:02 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

CGP : 6.2.4 : Linux SuSE
SpamCatcher : 4.1

Hello,

We are using the SpamCatcher plug-in 4.1 with the default configuration.

We got these days from a amicable mail-server (relaying for each other) an email message that was rated by SpamCatcher with:

(100%) URL is in DNSBL

For this reason we checked all sending and receiving DNS but also every URL that was in the content/body of the eMail in the DNSBL-DBs and Backlist-Checkers. For no DNS or URL we found any blacklisted record - thus all were OK, not blacklisted.

So my question is, how can I find out which DNSBL-servers are used by the MailShell SpamCatcher-plugin and which URL in the email content/body could have provoked this rating and how can I check for possible DNSBL entry?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

André