From: Sérgio Araújo sergio@3gnt.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: BLOG POST ALERT: https://blog.communigate.com/2018/08/31/vladimir-anatolievich-butenko-email-legend/
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 18:34:51 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Greetings,

On 31/08/2018 23:11, Jon R. Doyle jdoyle@communigate.eu wrote:
In remembrance of CommuniGate Systems founder Vladimir A. Butenko.

The legend will be mourned by our team and millions around the globe. https://blog.communigate.com/2018/08/31/vladimir-anatolievich-butenko-email-legend/

We are CommuniGate Pro resellers since 2001, and started using the product a few years before that, so "Vladimir Butenko" is a name we learned to respect a long time ago.

His work speaks for itself.

Our thoughts go to his family and friends, may they find peace and comfort in these difficult times.

We'll all be together again, soon.
--
Sérgio Araújo
Partner | CTO

3GNTW | IT - Technology Infrastructure

sergio@3gnt.net | +351 252 377 120

Cloud | Consultancy | Datacenter | Domains | High Availability | Internet | IP Telephony | Messaging | Mobility | Networking | Newsletters | Online Shops | Security | System Administration | Virtualization | VoIP | Web Hosting | Websites

Visit us at www.3gnt.net!
Follow us at Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.