From: Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Outgoing message throttle
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 10:56:29 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I'm searching for a way to throttle outgoing messages. I have a client with a CGP server that sends a relatively small amount of messages every day (less than 1000 / day), but half of them may be sent in bursts (300 in 5 seconds) and the ISP smarthost doesn't like that so it automatically blocks sending for hours.

I would like CGP to throttle sending, for instance sending a maximum of 25 messages per minute. I do not want the client ability to submit messages to be suspended - I just want the messages to be queued for a few minutes.

Does someone have a built-in / script / third-party solution for such an issue?

Thank you.
Nicolas Hatier