From: Technical Support support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Raw vcalendar text for meeting request
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:30:56 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2018-08-20 10:29, DUDLEY Paul pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:
We are running CommuniGate Pro v6.2.0 on a Red Hat linux server. One of our staff (using Outlook 2016) sent a meeting request to an external customer, however instead of receiving the normal formatted meeting request she received the raw vcalendar text as shown below. Any ideas as to why this would happen? I do not know what mail client or mail system external customer is using.

Calendar requests are sent with the text/calendar content-type and the formatting to the human-readable form is done by the receiving client. If the receiving client does not support calendar formats it may choose to present the message as the plain text.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:CommuniGate Pro MAPI Connector 1.54.12.21
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:AUS Eastern Standard Time
BEGIN:STANDARD