From: DUDLEY Paul pdudley@anl.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Raw vcalendar text for meeting request
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 07:29:02 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We are running CommuniGate Pro v6.2.0 on a Red Hat linux server. One of our staff (using Outlook 2016) sent a meeting request to an external customer, however instead of receiving the normal formatted meeting request she received the raw vcalendar text as shown below. Any ideas as to why this would happen? I do not know what mail client or mail system external customer is using.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:CommuniGate Pro MAPI Connector 1.54.12.21
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:AUS Eastern Standard Time
BEGIN:STANDARD