From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Lets Encrypt for CGP on WIndows
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 12:28:59 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
It depends upon which OS you use. If it is *nix based then it is not so bad and can be automated. Windows is a bit of a PITA. I have to renew manually. I also have to verify with DNS rather than http which is a PITA.

There are quite a few links pointing you in the right direction. My apologies if you have already seen these.

http://blog.escanav.com/2017/01/using-letsencrypt-ssl-certificate-with-communigate-pro/

https://github.com/do-know/Crypt-LE/releases/tag/0.31

http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/PKI.html#CertGen

On 25/07/2018 8:19 PM, Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com wrote:

Hello

I found this discussion thread about "Let's Encrypt" certificates and integration in CGP (last post on 28.12.2017).

I would appreciate it very much if CommuniGate Pro Support could integrate a small how-to for the integration of "Let's Encrypt" certificates in the CommuniGate Pro on-line help and documentation (http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/PKI.html#DomainKeys).

Of interest would also a how-to for the case that the CommuniGate Pro has to serve different domains.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

André

Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com> Cairns, QLD
Destination Darwin NT <http://www.destinationnt.com> Darwin, NT