From: Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Message footer not always appended
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 16:41:24 +0200
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all

I have an announcement list for our church, and only 3 or 4 people are authorized to send messages to the list, all othr list members are set to "moderate all". Running CGP 6.2.5 on MacOS X 10.12.

The list has no message header and a message footer (called "Trailer" in CGP speak), as follows:

Subject-Prefix is set to the list name in square brackets, "insert after Reply Prefix" is checked.

A message distributed these days did _not_ show this footer, while another one (sent by the same person, probably from the same computer as per the information in the "X-Original-Message-ID header)  about 2 weeks ago did. I checked whether I can find something in the log files - but the older file was no longer available, it  has been deleted after 7 days (too short setting for this, obviously).

I then looked at the message headers. The only difference I could see was

(this message came without footer)

(this message came with the footer, as expected)

Is there anything I can do to always show the footer lines?

Thank you, Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org