From: Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Lets Encrypt for CGP on WIndows
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:19:52 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello

I found this discussion thread about "Let's Encrypt" certificates and integration in CGP (last post on 28.12.2017).

I would appreciate it very much if CommuniGate Pro Support could integrate a small how-to for the integration of "Let's Encrypt" certificates in the CommuniGate Pro on-line help and documentation (http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/PKI.html#DomainKeys).

Of interest would also a how-to for the case that the CommuniGate Pro has to serve different domains.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

André