From: Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Using CommuniGate Pro as replacement for MacOSX OpenDirectory?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:13:47 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello Jeff

We never used OS X Server CalDAV and CardDAV services but we used CGP for this purpose as we had already CGP working and as our OS X Server is reachable only by VPN connection. The only "inconvenience" in CGP is a missing link/sync between CardDAV and LDAP.

Best regards, André

Am 23.07.2018 um 01:54 schrieb :
We don’t use that, but we’re likely to experiment with CGP calendar server to replace CalDAV on OS X Server later this year.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 5:24 AM, Andre Mueller andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:

CommuniGate Pro 6.2.5

Hello

After many years of working with Apple MacOSX Server and OpenDirectory configurations it seems that it will be time to migrate away from OpenDirectory in the near feature.

Has somebody any experience to use the CommuniGate Pro LDAP directory service as a directory service for Apple MacOSX clients and also Apple MacOSX Network-users? Is there any feasible way to integrate and map the Apple OpenDirectory schema to the CommuniGate internal directory schema?

Many thanks in advance and with best regards, André