From: Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: no registration warning message
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2018 09:04:41 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

One of our staff found that all the emails in his Inbox were automatically moved to his Trash folder this morning (Outlook client)

We are also seeing the following messages in the mail server log. I am not sure if the two are related.

I have never seen this message before – any idea what it means?

08:17:43.96 2 SIGNAL-012936 xxxx@anl.com.au has no registration, proceeding

08:17:43.98 2 SIGNAL-012938 xxxx@anl.com.au has no registration, proceeding

Regards

Paul Dudley