From: Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 10:32:25 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all

I have an announcement list with only few messages per month. Server Version: 6.2.5 on MacOS

One list member communicated to me a name change, so I unsubscribed this member yesterday. Today I still see that list member in the subscriber lsit with the mode "unsub", so I can't re-subscribe that member with the changed real name (the email address is the same).

Is there an easy way forcing CG to delete that user completely - or to change the real name in some other way than unsubscribing and re-subscribing the user?

Thank you, Christian
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org