From: Tom Rymes trymes@rymes.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: SSL certificate question
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:13:31 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We recently had an issue where we added a certificate that was giving us fits. I don't have the exact details, but we finally called support. The general gist was that, instead of specifying the certifcate authority's name in the "issued by" field when adding the certificate, they told us to choose "default()".

I probably have the details slightly wrong there, but the moral of the story is to call support for an issue like this and they can steer you in the right direction.

Tom

On 06/19/2018 9:44 AM, Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com wrote:
"PKI Services" is likely set to "Default(test)". Set it to "Enabled"

*Nicolas Hatier, ing.* <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com <mailto:nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>>

On 2018-06-19 06:29, Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:

We have purchased a new SSL certificate for our mail server. I have uploaded this into the certificate list via the import option under Users -> Security. However when logging in to our webmail site using https in the URL it is still using the default certificate provided by CommuniGate. How do I force it to use the new certificate we have purchased?

Regards

Paul Dudley

pdudley@anl.com.au <mailto:pdudley@anl.com.au>