From: Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: SSL certificate question
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:44:39 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
"PKI Services" is likely set to "Default(test)". Set it to "Enabled"

On 2018-06-19 06:29, Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:

We have purchased a new SSL certificate for our mail server. I have uploaded this into the certificate list via the import option under Users -> Security. However when logging in to our webmail site using https in the URL it is still using the default certificate provided by CommuniGate. How do I force it to use the new certificate we have purchased?

Regards

Paul Dudley

pdudley@anl.com.au