From: Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:48:21 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Tom Rymes trymes@rymes.com. On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:44:41 -0400, you wrote:

> It's not pretty, but you could send that user an e-mail from your own
> account (or postmaster) and check the bounce message you get.

That is what I did - but, as you said... and it might not help in all cases, if for example the receiving server just does not like the mailing list address / domain, or whatever.

However, I'll see how changing the change in the settings for "Bounce reports to save = all" will work out. I am confident so far.

Best wishes, Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org