From: Tom Rymes trymes@rymes.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:44:41 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On 06/07/2018 2:57 PM, Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch wrote:
Hi

Today I received a message from CGPro with the following content:

address@domain.com failed
  and it has been unsubscribed from the '3x3info' list

Fine - but where can I see why the message could not be delivered? Full mailbox? Address no longer existing? Receiving server denies connection for some reason? Am I blacklisted somewhere? Something else?

Is there a way to find out what happened?

Thank you, Christian

It's not pretty, but you could send that user an e-mail from your own account (or postmaster) and check the bounce message you get.

Tom