From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 04:04:02 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,
On 07.06.2018 22:32, Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch wrote:
Hello James Moe jimoe@sohnen-moe.com. On Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:10:25 -0700, you wrote:

but where can I see why the message could not be delivered?

   Did look in the logs?

It doesn't tell me more than I know from the mail notification:

15:01:14.933 2 QUEUE([100002]) from <>, 3556 bytes (<E1fQwOz-00031g-6g@vps2.digimouse.eu>)
15:01:14.933 2 QUEUE([100002]) enqueued
15:01:14.933 1 List(3x3info) Address address@domain.com has bounced(fatal), unsubscribing. Counter=10000
15:01:14.934 2 List(3x3info) [100003] bounce-failure report composed for owner
15:01:14.934 2 DEQUEUER [100002] LIST(3x3info)report delivered: report processed
15:01:14.934 2 QUEUE([100003]) from <>, 538 bytes (<listreport-100003@list.ghanart.org>)
15:01:14.934 2 QUEUE([100003]) enqueued
15:01:14.934 2 QUEUE([100002]) deleted

Would be nice to have the original failure message either stored somewhere or sent to the list owner as well.

See "Bounce Reports to Save:" in <http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/LIST.html#Bounce>

I am also wondering about the entry "Counter=10000" - there were in no case 10,000 errors on that address; not even 100 since the list is an announcement list with 1-3 messages per month and I have set up the CGP server earlier this year...

The fatal bounce has value of 10000 errors.

--
Best regards,
Roman Prokhorov