From: Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 20:57:10 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi

Today I received a message from CGPro with the following content:

> address@domain.com failed
>  and it has been unsubscribed from the '3x3info' list

Fine - but where can I see why the message could not be delivered? Full mailbox? Address no longer existing? Receiving server denies connection for some reason? Am I blacklisted somewhere? Something else?

Is there a way to find out what happened?

Thank you, Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org