From: Thomas Bleek bl@gfz-potsdam.de <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Rules action to Store In a specific mailbox
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 14:50:22 +0200
To: Discussions Pro CommuniGate <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Of course NOT:-) Domain rules have the same syntax and effect like account rule. they are merged with the account rules, great concept, I think.
tb

Domain-Wide Rules

Domain Administrators can specify Domain-wide Rules.

When a Message is being delivered to any Account by the Local Delivery module, or when a Signal targets any Server Account, the "effective" set of Account-level Rules is applied.
The first Rules in the effective set are Domain-wide Rules with priorities above 5, then it includes all Account-level Rules, and then - all Domain-wide Rules with priorities equal to or less than 5.

This method guarantees that all Domain-Wide Rules with priorities higher than 5 are applied before any Account Rule. If such a Domain-Wide Rule uses the Stop Processing action, no Account Rules are applied.

Note: Domain-Wide Rules are "mixed" with the Account Rules and are applied in the same environment as the Account Rules, "on behalf" of the Account user.

Am 28.05.2018 um 14:24 schrieb Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>:

Do you mean that I need to replicate the functionally identical rule for all of my domains under Users > Domains > domain.dom > Mail?

On 28 May 2018, at 13:53, Thomas Bleek bl@gfz-potsdam.de <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:

I think, you should use a domain rule for that.
tb

Am 28.05.2018 um 12:01 schrieb Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>:

On 28 May 2018, at 12:34, Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:

How can I use the ’Store In’ Rule action to store a messages into users' mailbox with a specific name?

I tried ~/MailboxName and /MailboxName and MailboxName but I get a 'Error Code=full mailbox name should be specified’ log entry

For clarification, I’m trying to create a Server-wide rule so the message should end up in the MailboxName of the user it was originally addressed to.

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster@palvelin.fi

Dr. Thomas Bleek, Netzwerkadministrator
Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum
Telegrafenberg A20/225
D-14473 Potsdam
Tel.: +49 331 288- 1818/1681 Fax.: 1730 Mobil: +49 172 1543233
E-Mail: bl@gfz-potsdam.de