From: Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 23:45:35 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all

Today a message arrived in my mailing list (which is operated with CG Pro 6.2.4), where the "From:" field was showing the following information:

From: Subscriber <listname@list.domain.tld>

I was expecting that I would see - as before - the following insteas:

From: Real Name <listname@list.domain.tld>

In the subscribers list, the "Real Name" is available for the person who is called "Subscriber" as well as for the (other) person who is addressed properly in list messages.

Why is the "Real Name" not always shown?

Thank you, Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org