From: Shaun Gamble listrdr@redco.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: AW: Correcting TLS error
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:39:38 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I am finding it far more often now and I am on CGP 6.2.2

I have had to do this:

Adding "!mx.target-mail-server.com" to the Send Encrypted (SSL/TLS) list at Settings->Mail.SMTP->Sending

Some of our major suppliers (to our hotels) cannot exchange emails with us if I don't disable encrypting the email transactions with their servers. A crazy situation to be in.

--
Shaun
Fitzroy Island <http://www.fitzroyisland.com> Cairns, QLD