From: Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Emails losing formatting
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 13:31:48 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We are running Communigate Pro v 6.2.0 on red Hat linux. Clients are Outlook 2010, 2013 & 2016. We are getting some complaints about staff receiving emails from external parties and these emails lose their formatting, plus in-body attachments, tables and pictures are appearing as separate attachments rather than within the body of the emails. Has anyone else experienced this and if so have your found a cause and a fix?

Thanks & Regards
Paul Dudley
IT Systems Administrator
Address : pdudley@anl.com.au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the named add
ressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited. If you received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail from your s
ystem. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it for any purpose, or disclose its
 contents to any person.