From: Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Best skin for Rich Text or HTML editing
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 00:45:24 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Our LookOut skin has a decent HTML editor, though I don't know if it qualifies at being "better than Pronto". It should be mostly equivalent.

http://www.niversoft.com/lookout

There is not many other third-party web skins availaible around, let alone with an HTML editor.

Some of the webskins coming with CGP (Simplex, GoldenFleece, Crystal) have a basic HTML editor too.

Speaking of which, the Crystal skin has a very clean look and is actually visually more enjoyable than any other skin I've seen bundled with CGP, though I didn't use it enough yet to know if it's enjoyable to use or complete. It's a bit slow because the static resources are served from the dynamic URLs and cannot be cached by the browser. Looks like it uses a mix of WSSP and XIMSS to achieve some actions that aren't possible with WSSP alone.

So, while I still prefer LookOut (of course), Crystal is likely worth the try.

On 2018-03-20 18:40, Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:

Is there a webskin available (either native or third party) which is better than Pronto at rich text or HTML editing when composing or replying to emails?

Regards

Paul Dudley

pdudley@anl.com.au

ANL DISCLAIMER