From: Technical Support support@communigate.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Saving files with a different User group
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 23:09:27 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2018-03-09 22:10 , James Moe jimoe@sohnen-moe.com wrote:
On 03/09/2018 07:17 AM, Technical Support support@communigate.com wrote:

Several recent builds of CGPro for Linux in rpm format failed to set
group ownership and the SETGID bit on the CGPro executable. This has
been fixed in CGPro 6.2.2.

   What about the 6.1 branch? I was incorrect about our version being
6.1.15; it is 6.1.19.
   Is this issue present in 6.1? If so, will it be fixed?

Yes, whe [eventually] 6.1.20 is released.

Please see is the ownership and access right bits are properly set on
the /opt/CommuniGate/CGServer.

   What are the proper settings?

chmod g+s /opt/CommuniGate/{CGServer,*mail}
chown -R root:mail /opt/CommuniGate/
chown -R root:mail /var/CommuniGate/

--
Best regards,