From: Palvelin Postmaster postmaster@palvelin.fi <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Problem with CGPAV on OS X High Sierra
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:10:56 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I recently switched my server to the latest macOS High Sierra and duplicated my old setup there. CGP and clamd run fine but I'm getting these errors to CGP logs when I enable the CGPAV helper. Does anyone else have the same setup?

EXTFILTER(CGPAV) stderr: cgpav(89582,0x7fffaac52340) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fa0c0c02900: pointer being freed was not allocated\n*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug\n

--
Palvelin.fi Hostmaster
postmaster@palvelin.fi